top of page




Our solicitors can assist you with drafting, execution and registration of your commercial or retail shop lease.   


Retirement Village Advice 

In certain circumstance, retirement village agreements require you to receive legal advice. Our solicitors can provide you with a summary written advice, discuss your queries and manage the logistics of settling the agreement before you enter the village.

Independent Solicitor's Certificate - Loan and Guarantee Advice

If your business is taking out a loan via a company or trust structure or you are guaranteeing a loan to a family member, your bank may require you to seek independent legal advice before entering into the transaction. We can review these documents for you, provide advice and complete your bank's independent solicitor's certificate.

For all property enquiries, please email us at 

bottom of page