Sale & Purchase

Whether buying or selling as an individual or an experienced developer, we cater for your conveyancing needs. Our experienced team will guide you through the complexities of settlement and registration of your property. 

As part of our service, we will manage all correspondence with counterparty solicitors, draft contracts, manage key contract dates, undertake relevant property searches, advise on your Government Duty obligations, prepare registration forms for the Department of Natural Resources and Mines, calculate settlement figures and execute settlement on your behalf.

If you are buying or selling property in Queensland as a local, interstate or international client, we invite you to contact us via phone or email below.

Pollock Ingram is now a Member of Property Exchange Australia (PEXA), a digital lodgement and settlement platform that facilitates fast access to cleared funds with electronic settlement and efficient real-time lodgement of documents with the DNRM.


Leasing, Subdivision & Development


Our experienced Lawyers and Paralegals can help you with subdivision, registration of community title, drafting of community management schemes and leasing requirements for your residential or commercial development.


We can also assist with commercial or retail leasing requirements for Landlords and Tenants. 



 ​​2 First Avenue, Caloundra QLD 4551​

Ph: (07) 54 911 444


Fax: (07) 54 911 732

​​​​Pollock Ingram Pty Ltd ACN 615 721 625 as trustee. Individual and corporate liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.